As a diamond member I stayed here 30 times in 2012 and 2013, but still most of the people behind the reception still not recognise me and explain me over and over a time that i have free internet, that i have free access to the executive lounge. The Hilton Milan is an average Hilton with a bit dated guest rooms. However the rooms are very clean, breakfast is really great with a range of choices and life cooking, the executive lounge is small, but attached is a nice roof terras.
I enjoyed most of my stays here also because it is in the centre of Milan and close to the office that i have to visit and close to the well organized subway,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International