Stayed here for 2 nights on business in March 2013 and I have to say I have a great experience. Its located close to central station (3 minutes walk) so very useful for traveling etc.
I was managing a small meeting here and the hotel performed faultlessly. From a meeting perspective, they were fantastic - excellent meeting rooms, perfectly setup, very attentive staff and fantastic catering. 10/10
The bedroom were slightly dated although very comfortable. The bathroom was on the small side and felt very cramped, although it functioned well and it wasn't really a problem. 7/10 for me.
Two small and sllight gripes I do have was (1) that although I was in a executive bedroom, there was only one plug socket for me to use in my room and that was one the desk, 5 metres away from the bed so I couldn't work on my laptop whilst sitting on the bed. Please put some more plug sockets in the rooms. And (2) wifi access in your bedrooms was too expensive - €20.00 or nothing - no other options. Most hotels offer free wifi access - please note this Hilton Milan!
Breakfast was fantastic with a live cooking station - I had a perfectly cooked omlette! There were plenty of other choices on the buffet too - again 10/10 for me.
Best of all were the staff - there is an excellent culture here within the staff and they were very keen to help me with anything I needed. 10/10
Thoroughly recommend this hotel - but please note about wifi charges
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton Milan Hotel
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International
- Milan Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.