Nearby Milan Central station, behing the Gallia Excelsior hotel (closed for refurbishing), you find the Milan Hilton..
Location is convenient if you are interested to take a train in Milano Central railways station that also connect with 2 metro lines.. easy hop to Milan Duomo with the MM3 or Montenapoleone, if you are into crazy fashion shopping..
The hotel is Ok, not new, not old.. room size is reasonable, specially if you upgrade.
Bathroom and fitness centre are small.. or lets say.. reasonably sized.. nothing sparkling.. nice amenities in the bathroom.
Overall comfortable, but not excellent.. all the essentials are there, nothing wow.. nor in the health club, no swimming pool...
Beware of pickpockets around the Central Station
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International