Been there for 3 nights. Best of all is the location which just stone throw to the Centrale. Nice breakfast, Value for the room is just average. Nothing much to expect for a Hilton quality. Charges for internet is horrible. 20 Euro for laptop and 9 euro for smart phone (separately).
Best experience was with the staff service. We left our luggage for a week while we travel to Switzerland. The assistance offered was warm with full heart. Bravo.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton Milan Hotel
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International
- Milan Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.