Stayed at the Rosa Grand Milano in December to see the Traviata at La Scala. Highly recommendable; located minutes away from Duomo, Gallerie and La Scala. Rooms spacious, decor right balance between modern and conventional. Staff were very attentive to our every need; particularly attentive concierge who was very helpful in everything we asked for. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Rosa Grand… a stunning luxury hotel surrounded by Milan's iconic sights and attractions. We're just a few steps from the gothic Duomo Cathedral, Milan's exclusive fashion street Via Montenapoleone and the world renowned La Scala Opera Theatre.A splendid example of sophisticated design which is simply a joy to be in. This hotel of quiet luxury surprises with its original structure large spaces and innovative, precious materials. Particularly striking is the striking is the glass roof of the lobby.In all, there are 327 rooms and suites, 3 exquisite restaurants and bars, and 8 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Starhotels Rosa Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Milan
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Hotel Milan