Located directly behind the Duomo and close to the Ferrari shop, Galleria and pretty much anything you may want or need to see in Milan, this hotel checks all the boxes. I was part of a group on a whistle stop tour of Europe and the US on business and I must admit nothing really stands out about this hotel neither negatively or positively. I always take a picture of my room and had to refer to this to try and remember what my stay was like.....There is nothing wrong with this hotel and that is good, but it just wasn't memorable..and that isn't good. I would stay here again only because I cant think of anything to stop me.
I think there's something to learn from my review, this hotel needs a wow factor?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Rosa Grand… a stunning luxury hotel surrounded by Milan's iconic sights and attractions. We're just a few steps from the gothic Duomo Cathedral, Milan's exclusive fashion street Via Montenapoleone and the world renowned La Scala Opera Theatre.A splendid example of sophisticated design which is simply a joy to be in. This hotel of quiet luxury surprises with its original structure large spaces and innovative, precious materials. Particularly striking is the striking is the glass roof of the lobby.In all, there are 327 rooms and suites, 3 exquisite restaurants and bars, and 8 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Rosa Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Milan
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Hotel Milan