We enjoyed our 5 night stay in this beautifully renovated hotel. August 2012 was a nice time to be in Milan and with the Central Railway Station being 3 minutes walk from the hotel it was an ideal location for day trips to Lake Como and Bergamo.
Our room was modern and very clean, excellent bed, large bathroom with Shower over a full size bath, bar fridge, kettle etc etc.
We obtained a very good price including buffet breakfast when booking through Bookings.com.
Reception staff were very friendly and when checking out we mentioned we needed transport to the International Airport. They said a taxi would be in excess of Euro 80, and recommended we take the Shuttle Coach outside the Central Station with a non stop transfer for Euro 10 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our striking 4 star hotel in Milan is next to the Central railway station, a few minutes from the city centre. Our innovative green hotel in Milan features intelligent design and low energy consumption, so as well as enjoying yourself, you'll know you are helping the environment. The look and feel is natural and elegant, with plenty of natural light everywhere thanks to the ample windows, terraces and other outdoor spaces. The new Starhotels E.c.ho. has 143 contemporary rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar, 5 meeting rooms, fitness room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jetsetter, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Starhotels E.c.ho. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels e.c.Ho. Hotel Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Hotel Milan