I stayed here with cabin crew for 2 nights as we were flying from Milan to Mombasa working.
It's about 10min drive from Milan airport terminal 2. The hotel seems very clean although I found a mouldy salsa jar in one of my room cupboards. The staff are very polite, drinks and food are good value. Not much goes on in the hotel. It's not really a holiday hotel more for business. There's Is an excellent pizza place left of the hotel about 5min walk in the woods. Food was fantastic and cheap! Staff were great and gave us all free shots and surprised us with a dj afterwards as it was only us left in the hotel! It's easy to reach to airport and Milan town. Would recommend for a short, business stay.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milano Linate Airport Hotel
- Novotel Milano Linate Airport Hotel Milan
- Novotel Hotel Milan
- Novotel Milan
- Milan Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Milano Airport is a modern 4 star hotel with 206 rooms, close to the Linate Airport (4 km) with a scheduled shuttle service and to the highways (200 m). Easy access to the centre of Milan (6 km) and the railway station (7 km). The hotel isideal for business trips, with a Convention Centre offering 8 meeting rooms (320 guests), business corner and WiFi access. Features family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé (open 24 hours), a bar, outdoor pool, garden and garage parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Novotel Milano Linate Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.