I stayed 3 nights in this hotel in September, 2012 and formed the following opinion of it:
1) Location - great, just 2 minutes from Moscova metro station and 20 minutes on foot from Duomo and La Scala theater.
2) Rooms - on the whole, ok: clean and quite spacious. Liked the little balcony very much.
3) Sleeping quality - a problem there, I could hear babies crying or people snoring loudly in rooms next to mine. The noise from the outside was insignificant, though.
4) Air-conditioning - you can't have it in the middle of the day. You just don't :( Even for this price.
5) WiFi - 2 euro PER HOUR. That was the most stupid thing I came across in Italy, I think.
6) Service - POOR. Or, none at all. Please, someone, teach people at the reception to smile occasionally. It looked that they were angry to see me there.
7) Breakfast - standard, but the breakfast hall was untidy, because tables were not cleaned after other guests. It was hard to find a clean table at 9 a.m.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Ritter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritter Hotel Milan
- Comfort Inn Milan