“My favorite restaurant in Milan” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“My favorite restaurant in Milan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The food is absolutely outstanding, the two owners are great, very professional, very welcoming and very proud of what they do so trust their suggestions. I took there colleagues, friends and of course my husband. I even took there a dear friend who doesn't eat fish (I know what you are thinking... This is how much I trust the quality of their service and food). After the initial laugh with us when I told them my guest didn't eat any fish at all, they were able to accommodate his tastes and the quality was as expected.
I also has dinner with another dear friend who is so fussy about food. He was delaited that evening, Shannara has become his favorite restaurant too, since that evening.
Don't miss it when in Milan, you won't go wrong and as said, ask the owners what to it, they will always suggest the best of the best.
Congratulations guys.