“Review of my stay at the Diana Majestic Hotel in Milan, Italy.” 5 of 5 stars

Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Viale Piave, 42, 20129 Milan, Italy   |
Ranked #125 of 432 hotels in Milan
New York City, New York
“Review of my stay at the Diana Majestic Hotel in Milan, Italy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is Anne Marino. I had such a wonderful experiance. The staff is wonderfully friendly. My room was wonderful. It was kept clean & was quite comfortable. From the minute I got there the staff was accomodating & attentive to my needs. They made restaurant reservations for me. They called Taxi's for me. They helped me wiht my bags. The restaurant a the hotel was wonderful wiht a friendly staff. ThWe loved having frinks in the bar/lounge before going out to dinner. Also, the manager at the restaurants makes the best cappuchino's.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

503 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Turkish first
Wakefield, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel - and hate to say that it's probably the last....and don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Starwood and their hotels....and usually Sheraton's have higher standards in Europe than in the US.
After my disappointing first stay in September (small, dark room with the fire escape over my window...SPG Gold, by the way...) I wrote an email prior to the trip to ask if they would consider my status and grant an upgrade. I did get a nicer room, although it was on the street side, which was a bit noisy.
The kicker was when I ordered some tea in the lounge and was charged 7 euro!! Can you imagine??? 7 Euro for a damn cup of tea!! (over 9 bucks!)
Then after they told me at check in that internet was free, they tried to charge me...the whole thing was kind of messy....I'm going to The Westin Palace next time (sorry folks...you had two chances!)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

It is my preferred hotel when visiting Milan for business because it allows me to also have fun et a relax atmosphere at the end of every day. The "aperitivo" time is just the best in Milan. Some of the rooms are really tiny though. The breakfast is outregously expensive, but you have to try it once, especially in the spring / summer time outdoor in the garden under the trees!

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Zug, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Been so many times to this hotel, with so often mixed feelings but i always go back because i like the hotel atmosphere and the location and the Milan scene. Hotel is old rooms with noisy sometimes, but if you go to milan you have to be flexible for this hotel. As a gold member of starwood been upgraded sometimes, not always because if you book some certain site like, they will not upgrade you, they will explain you in the hotel under very various reasons and curious if starwood know this. Service is ok little bit arrogant Milan style service. The apero in the hotel is legend and the garden as well beautiful. Price quality hotel is very nice, parking €35 is quiet expensive but the charge that in most Milano hotels. This is how MIlan is and I like it and will probably come back again...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My sister wanted to visit Milan for her 30th birthday and she chose the Sheraton Diana Majestic for our stay. Upon booking we were not aware that in Italy more than two adults were permitted to stay in a room. When she tried to check us in the lady at the front desk was very short with us and told us we'd have to get two rooms. we knew we couldn't afford two rooms for our entire stay,so we opted to get two for the night until we figured out a new game plan. Once we got situated in our rooms,my sister went back down to the lobby to see if there was anyone else she could talk to. Little did she know she shared an elevator ride with the property manager,Roberta.

Roberta was very sweet and accommodating and allowed all members of our party to stay in our room, which was a junior suite and certainly large enough for all of us. Once that was cleared up,our stay was a breeze. She even voluntarily called the property that were were going to be staying at in Rome to give them a heads up about our situation,which was so above and beyond what we expected.

The room was simple but sophisticated. There was plenty of space and we were welcomed with a nice bottle of wine. We enjoyed apertif at the Diana bar and were happy to meet some locals. The H bar is a very popular place on Saturday nights! We were glad to be apart of it. Vito served us multiple times when we visited there and he was a doll. He gave us great nightlife suggestions. We also had lunch there one day. The all day menu isn't very extensive but let me tell you, the (i believe) Italian coffee with amaretto was STRONG but yummy :) The bartenders know how to pour a drink,which I love. My apple mojito, mango daquiri and honeymoon were delish!

Frederico at the front desk was a doll as well and he gave us some great suggestions on nightlife and where to catch the train to go shopping and everyone at the front desk was very prompt when calling us a taxi. They even found us a couple places that were open in the wee hours of the morning when we had an itch for some late night snacking. (PLEASE check out Rosy e Garbiele behind the restaurant! Moderately priced and yummy!)

There is a flower shop right across the street from the property,so we were excited to get Roberta some flowers before we left. She definitely made our trip! I definitely look forward to coming back in the warmer months to experience apertif in the beautiful garden.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Last weekend Milan, Sheraton Diana with a big group (20 people) to enjoy Italian food and the Milan nightlife, this hotel is to be called a landmark hotel, beautifull from the outside with upstandard rooms and enriched with the H Club and the restaurant.
We enjoyed the Italian food, the H club and especially the feeling welcome experience.
Compliments to the staff at this hotel, we enjoyed it and appreciated all your assistance to make our trip unforgetable,.

Room Tip: just ask for a nice room, staff will advise and facilitate if they can
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

For ten years I am a repeater, i.e., I always stay at the Diana when I am in Milan, since the Diana is perfectly located real GRAND Hotel, close to the Center. It offers an excellent atomosphere as the hot spot of the fashion people who meet here for the apperitivo. You feel as part of the most attractive people of Milan. But even more important is the special touch of the team - they make you feel at home; you just become part of the Diana family. Thus, when you are up for Grand Hotels with THE personal touch, the Diana is a MUST.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect, I personally do not like the rooms in the mezzanine floor too much, since the...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel? Share your experiences!