We spent two enjoyable nights at this hotel. There is a good free car park on the premises so we left our car here and it was safe. It is not a good idea to leave your car on the street alongside the hotel. On Wednesday morning the all cars there were removed to make space for a big market.
The hotel is massive and busy, yet once in our room, we felt comfortable and relaxed. The balcony was huge (much bigger that the room itself). However, there were no chairs or table, and we didn’t use it. In terms of structural design I thought that such a massive terrace was a mistake.
The breakfast was very good and comprehensive. The coffee was excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful although they were always busy (particularly at the reception).
The room air conditioner has been switched off despite the fact that the weather was pretty warm for the end of October. When we complained about this, we were advised to open the window (!) Unfortunately, there was no small window which we could leave open all night. That was the only drawback for me.
The hotel is well located for the exploration of Milan. The underground (Metro) is literally a five minute walk away. The Red line takes you straight to the Milano centre (and the Duomo). A standard ticket costs 1.50 Euro for a 90 minute journey. Also, on the street where the Metro station is, there are some little shops, cafes, and restaurants.
I would stay again here if I went back to Milan.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel Milan
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a strategic location, 10 minutes from the city center by car and few minutes walking distance from the subway station. The brand-new hotel has 167 bright and spacious rooms and suites, all with balcony and innovative design bathrooms. Every room is perfectly soundproof and features wireless high speed internet, video on-demand, coffee maker, private safe. Two restaurants are available, one offering delicious buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ramada Plaza Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.