This is a great hotel, rooms were very neat and tidy. Plus the hotel staff were very keen to help and friendly.
Great hospitality! The restaurant and the penny market opposite the hotel is really cheap and convenient too.
Only negative thing is, the hotel is really in the middle of nowhere and was not so easy to locate the first day we arrived.
Nevertheless I'm glad we decided to take the tube from Milan Centrale station to the hotel, as we were contemplating to take a cab from the airport to the hotel. (which probably would've cost us fortune)
I did not have much expectations but for the money me and my partner paid, the stay at the hotel was definitely worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a strategic location, 10 minutes from the city center by car and few minutes walking distance from the subway station. The brand-new hotel has 167 bright and spacious rooms and suites, all with balcony and innovative design bathrooms. Every room is perfectly soundproof and features wireless high speed internet, video on-demand, coffee maker, private safe. Two restaurants are available, one offering delicious buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.