Stayed in this hotel for a week on business. The room sizes are huge by European standards with very big balconies. The rooms are very clean and functional. Breakfast was very good but the same everyday. Some variety would have been welcome for a long stay. Free internet is reasonably fast but somehow does not work too well in the lobby. Location is OK walking distance from Metro and a few minutes to the city center. Plenty of good restaurant around but you need to ask the local people. The hotel recommended restaurants are OK but there are better choices available.
I think they need to work on the training of the staff a little. The in room coffee making facility is well stocked but couple of times the housekeeping staff forgot to replenish the same and it is almost impossible to get them replenished after working hours. Apart from this everything else was great and we really enjoyed our stay here.
Otherwise staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel Milan
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a strategic location, 10 minutes from the city center by car and few minutes walking distance from the subway station. The brand-new hotel has 167 bright and spacious rooms and suites, all with balcony and innovative design bathrooms. Every room is perfectly soundproof and features wireless high speed internet, video on-demand, coffee maker, private safe. Two restaurants are available, one offering delicious buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.