When you see the name "Ramada Hotel" you would think just a regular OK place. NOT here in Milan. First, the hotel is more like a four stars hotel. The hotel is is very nice, clean, big room, comfortable bed, nice bathrooms and a huge balcony. Again this hotel is up to the standars of the BIG chains hotels such a Marriot, Hilton Westin to mentions a few. I was very pleased. The only inconvenience is in the middle of nowhere. Itis about 4 to 5 block to get to subway (which is not bad). Nice breakfast in the morning. Free internet. Friendly staff. And last but not least they offer a free shuttle ride to downtown area so that is is very nice. Overall a nice trendy hotel not just your regular Ramada Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Milano Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a strategic location, 10 minutes from the city center by car and few minutes walking distance from the subway station. The brand-new hotel has 167 bright and spacious rooms and suites, all with balcony and innovative design bathrooms. Every room is perfectly soundproof and features wireless high speed internet, video on-demand, coffee maker, private safe. Two restaurants are available, one offering delicious buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.