“Wooow” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 5,280 Restaurants in Milan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Bistro, Continental
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
“Wooow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Had an amazing and fun dinner.
Service and food is amazing
A must in Milan
We came from Israel following a recommendation we got, and Limmagine exceeded our expectation.
A must.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
West Linn, Oregon
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Recently my wife and I spent two days in Milan. The first day we went to L'Immagine,which was close to our hotel. We were so pleased by the experience that we went back the next night, something we rarely do in a another city. The food was excellent but the service was outstanding. On the second visit we were treated like old friends.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hungary
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

the food is great. but the most great of all is the atmophere,very warm welcome and friendly staff.
the tastes are good,but loved the homemade limoncelo.
many thanks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annecy, France
“Easy does it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is one of the examples why you cannot trust Tripadvisor completely. Or at least has to read a bit more than just the initial rating. This is not a bad restaurant by all means. Small and cosy. Very focused on families with all the candy on the tables. Actually one of the children behind us had gotten a bit too much, and was running around quite noisily. So if you are not into that, may I recommend somewhere else. The food was good, not exceptional. Very large portions though. Lots of little extra surprises, which of course is very popular. The wine list is below average and they are kept too warm also. May I also suggest that you check the distance from your hotel before reserving a table! Not in the center of town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
MirkoFrag, Proprietario at L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Good morning Tartiflette0450 , the Restaurant L'Immagine Bistrot is open for almost 26 years and I am always here. I have dedicated my life to this place. Lots and lots of time spent in here to find a balance between quality and price-environment-tradition and, in our simplicity, trying to surprise my guests always men, women and children. All this always with the passion of the first day. I am very sorry not to have been at its height. Grazie Mirko Fragale
Bulle, Switzerland
“Amazing food and value price relationship!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We ended up going to this restaurant after they recommended this place in the hotel we were staying in (which was just a couple of blocks away). I was blown away by both the food and the service.
When we arrived they gave us some wine to wait as we did not have a reservation and therefore were setting up a table for us. I would recommend to make a reservation as they are always very busy. I guess we were lucky that night :)
When we sat down, they gave us some delicious bread, sundried tomatoes and meatballs. Everything was amazing.
For my main dish I tried the risotto a la milanesa with osobucco. Definitely one of the best dishes I have tried. I deeply recommend it. My boyfriend had some pasta with swordfish, it was really good but definitely not as good as mine!!
For dessert (make sure you leave room for those) we had profiteroles. Hands down the best profiteroles I have had in my life. The following day we returned for dinner once again since we enjoyed it so much the previous day, and I tried the souffle. Although good, I would recommend you to go for the profiteroles.
The service was excellent. They waitresses always asked us if everything was good and were very friendly and professional.
They also gave us some mandarins, gummies, nuts and candy as dessert and also at the end of the dinner limoncello.
In summary, I really enjoyed this experience and would recommend it to anyone, so try not to miss it if you go to Milan!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MirkoFrag, Proprietario at L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Good morning !!
Thank you for your review!!
...and I wanted to make an errata! In reply I made to Tartflette0450 my English isn't the best.
Of course I meant that I'm very sorry !!
Thank you all and see you soon!
Grazie Mille Mirko Fragale