“Friendly and good quality” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 5,269 Restaurants in Milan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Bistro, Continental
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Friendly and good quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant lived up to its reviews and delivered top quality tasty dishes at a reasonable price. The appetisers (both food and drink) were excellent and we had to restrain oursleves for fear of not making it to the end of the meal. Starters and main courses (only 1st or 2nd not both for us) were from good quality ingredients and very tasty. No room for desert!

Staff were friendly and attentive. When I was doubtful as to whether I liked the wine I had ordered (although there was nothing wrong with it) immediate replacement was offered.

We enjoyed it so much that we returned for our second night!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Heerenveen, The Netherlands
“Worthwhile going to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were in a hotel just around the corner from l'Immagine.
Greeted by prosecco, then sundried tomatoes and bread, after that excellent meatballs (we do not like meat and we loved them!).
We only ate aperitivo and first course. Main courses are all meat and we are vegetarians. They do not have a great choice for veggies!
We loved the place though, food is not so special but the waitresses are and all the extra's you get. The meals were served pretty fast and I thought we would be out the restaurant in an hour but luckily that was not so, because......after the meal they put 3 bottles on the table: limoncello, amaretto and grappa and we could drink as much as we could. That was the best part of the evening because I love amaretto and my husband grappa. Sweets to go with. We loved the ambiance, the wine and the liquers best. We payed 54 euros all in all. Just the food and wine (18 euros a bottle) we had is not worth that, but with all the extras you get it is.
Go there to have a fun evening!
It is always busy, so book ahead!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my little surprise to my girlfriend. I was searching before we get to Milan where to celebrate our anniversary and found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and booked via email. I told them that i wanted the table for a special occasion and they treated better than a king. The service is very very helpful and the food was just EXCELLENT!!! My girlfriend loved my surprise and this place!!

Visited January 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We saw the reviews on trip advisor they were spot on our particular waiter was awesome she was friendly and remembered us when we went back the second time. The food was yum and filling. When we come back to milan this is one place we'll be coming back too

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Birthday Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the restaurant on 18th January for dinner on his birthday. I had read the great reviews on TripAdvisor and booked via email before I left the UK. The staff were very friendly and attentive throughout our visit. The amount of food and drink we got was such good value for money - we had a free welcome drink, followed by free meatballs and bruschetta, we then had two courses (we can recommend the sirloin steak!!). At the end of our meal we got sweets, nibbles and Lemoncella brought to the table free of charge. To top it all off they turned the lights down, pumped the music up and brought out two free bottles of bubbly with a sparkler and also a tiramisu as a birthday treat! It was a great atmosphere and we would highly recommend this restaurant. Total cost was only 68 Euros, including a bottle of Rose wine.

• Visited January 2013