“Very nice food, extremely friendly service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: African, Ethiopian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Murten, Switzerland
“Very nice food, extremely friendly service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Open to a new discovery? Do try Eritrean food, being sitted at one of their typical low tables. Very friendly service, typical and authentic food. It's a pleasure to eat by hands!

Visited April 2013

india
“Friendly staff good eritrean food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

There are quite a few eritrean restaurant in Milan and I would say that the Adulis is one of the best!
There is a cool and inspiring ambience , good lighting (not too bright) and the staff is really helpfull.
The eritrean specialities are teasty ! I recomend it ...

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“como se dice....Fantastic Food?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Having lived in the Washington D.C area for 8 years I've had my share of good and bad Eritrean/Ethiopian cuisine. ADULIS restaurant in Milan Italy ranks as FANTASTIC!!, surrounded by Cafes and chic boutiques it captures the essence of a people and its culture 3300 miles away.
As we entered ADULIS we were greeted with CIAO!! from the bar personnel. As my wife and I have different tolerance level our meal came customed made mine..super spicy..my wife's no spices. After our meals we ordered the traditional tea and sat back as we chatted with the table next to us. If anyone reads this and ends up going to ADULIS tell Tes (owner) that Daniel from Virginia says CIAO!!!!

Enjoy.

• Visited November 2011
Trento, Italy
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

The food was great AND inexpensive. The music was very enjoyable. Most of all, they made sure that my friend and I were treated like family. I have never been to such a welcoming restaurant ever. This is definitely a place to visit if you're in Milan. On a personal note, I would like to say that this place really made me feel like I was back home, priceless!

Houston, Texas
“A wonderful experience and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

If you have dreams of visiting Africa without leaving Europe here is your good opportunity. The decoration of the restaurant with African cultural staff, the beautiful decorative dining tables, the test and the presentation of the food is totally new experience and refreshing. The food is mild spiced and delicious.

• Visited September 2011