“Stay away at all Costs - Hotel Adelchi” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel Adelchi
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Ingegnoli 20, 20131 Milan, Italy   |
Ranked #408 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Auckland
“Stay away at all Costs - Hotel Adelchi”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

Thankyou for the opportunity of providing feedback on Hotel Adelchi. I have had some time to compile my thoughts, as I wanted to be very clear in my opinions without any emotional confusion caused by the appalling experience at the Adelchi.

The hotel is dirty, not just unclean, the place made my skin itch. The rooms are a poorly assembled collection of closets and attics, which are not suitable for human habitation. The facilities are nil, and I can handle not having a kitchen, laundry, communal area, internet access or tour desk but to have one bathroom to share between the hotel is ridiculous!!
The staff are down right rude. I understand there will always be a language barrier especially as I’m an English speaking traveller without the slightest grasp of Italian, however it seems the staff made it a point not to answer simple questions and to ignore our greetings in and out of the hotel. We were also kept up all night as the staff and their friends argued in the street outside our window for half the night!

Once again this venue is a disgrace. I urge travellers to avoid it at all costs, there are plenty of other cheap options in Milan – trust me, I found one after staying half a night at Adelchi…

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Hotel Adelchi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Adelchi

Address: Via Ingegnoli 20, 20131 Milan, Italy
Location: Italy > Lombardy > Milan
Free Parking Room Service
Ranked #408 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Hotel Class:1 star — Hotel Adelchi 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Adelchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Adelchi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.