Couple in our mid-20’s. Stayed here for 5 nights in a standard double apartment during a 3 week Italian Tour
- Informative and friendly greeting from Luigi on arrival who spent a good 20 minutes of his time hand-drafting a key to a map of Milan with attractions, transport and routes.
- Located close to the Navigili area with restaurants/bars and a busy night-time atmosphere
- Great kitchen to prepare easy meals and dining table provided additional space to sit and plan days during evenings/breakfast time
- Spacious and clean room/apartment with free air-con, although we found the orientation of the room meant it was comfortably cool upon afternoon arrival without the air-con which was great!! Also a selection of free wi-fi connections (with good signal)
- The fee paid for city-tax and linen seemed dear – although budgeting this into the cost per-night before arrival will alleviate any surprises
- Downtown location with a lot of graffiti was contrasting to central Milan but DID feel safe (if you can see past the colourful vandalism) and an easy walk (20 mins maximum) to Duomo with amenities on-route
Comfortable room with friendly staff Luigi and Willy who were prepared to go the extra-mile to accommodate guests. Use the tram or get some comfy shoes on! Look beyond the graffiti of the surrounding area and it is easy to see why this apartment-hotel is so highly regarded. We would return here!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Aramis Milan Downtown has self-catering apartments and guest rooms, and free reserved parking in the heart of Milan. The property is in the Navigli area, Milan's most popular nightlife district.Residence Aramis is about 1 mile from the cathedral, La Scala Theatre and the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery. Porta Genova Metro Station on the green line is just a few feet away.Each of the apartments features a private bathroom with chromotherapy shower and washing machine, a 26-inch flat-screen TV with international channels and free Wi-Fi. Bed linens and towels are included.Aramis Residence is on the first floor of a building with concierge. A laundromat, a grocery store, and a post office with cash machine are also in the same building.In case of early arrival or late departure the property has a free courtesy room, which is subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence House Aramis Down Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.