Unpretentious and quiet; just off of via Dante, a 10 minute walk to the Duomo, and less than that into Brera. Via Monte Napoleone is a just over 20 minutes away by foot. And less than 10 minutes to walk to Cadorna Nord Station. Overall; a great spot for days around the shops, and evenings in Brera.
Rooms are large (especially for Milan); basic but comfortable (perhaps a little dark), and equipped with a simple kitchen (stove, fridge, sink) – albeit a little dusty from lack of use. Any earlier issues regarding access into the building after hours (mentioned by other reviewers) seem to now be resolved, as we were able to use our keycard at street level.
Service was very simple, friendly and helpful. The apartments are an ideal size for a small family with young children; we would stay here again when next in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAMPERIO HOUSE, a residence of charm, situated only a few steps from the Duomo and the Castle Sforzesco, it offers a new concept in hospitality. It is the perfect choice for guests who wish to feel they reside at home in Milan, rather than merely stay in a hotel. The apartments, each with a special dignity, style and atmosphere, are divided into Executive, Deluxe and Corner. The director and staff of the residence are at your disposal to organize all the details of your stay in Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Camperio House Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camperio House Suites & Apartments Hotel Milan
- Camperio House Suites And Apartments