“Normal Pizza but stunning view from terrace” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Obika Mozzarella Bar - Rinascente

Obika Mozzarella Bar - Rinascente
Via Santa Radegonda 1, 20121 Milan, Italy (Centro Storico)
+39 02 885 2453
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #774 of 5,363 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Description: Obikà Mozzarella Bar is a casual contemporary Italian dining concept which offers the freshest buffalo mozzarellas and a wide range of traditional products and recipes including artisanal pizza.
Roma, Italia
“Normal Pizza but stunning view from terrace”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pizza is on the average side.... though the tomato tasted not so good (probably a little acid......) , but the view is tunning, just on the Duomo's roof. really enjoyable! Reserve otherwise you won't find a place even during weekdays. Don't take beer , too expensive, better to share a bottle of wine.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Istanbul
“Great spot to enjoy food and historical environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

we went there right after our arrival... Had a good table with Doumo view and enjoyed mozzerella bar - delicious chicken salad and lasagna... Service was good.. A bit pricy but worth the view and the quality.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seoul, Korea
“Excellent Food Court and View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

When I got tired by walking around Duomo, I looked for eagerly a place to rest and eat something. But restaurants in the Via Dante were surely for tourists, not locals. By accident, I went up the top floor of the department store and found good quality of food court. Although I did not like food court, that was not normal food court. Restaurants there are good with modern touch. Among them I chose this restaurant, looking for pesto and mozzarella. My choice was excellent. I enjoyed real local Italian food, not passer-by target one. In addition, outside the big glass window, very nice view of the Duomo (mainly top part) was a bonus. It is worth to go and eat in the heart of tourist spot.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“What a view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

At the top of the department store, adjacent to the very top of the Cathedral. Expensive drinks but you can sit with the beautiful, trendy people all night and it is a atmosphere and location not to be missed. Note the chocolate display in their food hall next door - chocolate shoes!

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia
“Don't sit at the bar”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I read about this restaurant in several tour books and as a cheese enthusiast, I was excited to try it. The restaurant overlooks the cathedral and was very busy. I was dining alone, so I took a seat at the bar. I sat there for 25 minutes waiting to be acknowledged by one of the several bar tenders who all made eye contact with me, but never came to take my order. Finally, I got up and left without anyone interacting with me. Very disappointing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Direzione M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Obika Mozzarella Bar - Rinascente, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear customer,
we regret reading that your experience in our Obikà restaurant has not been positive.
To provide an excellent service to our customers (even when they are sitting at the bar and not only at the restaurant!) is one of our main goals and we apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced during your visit.
We will carefully check your feedback and try to further improve our level of service.
Best regards.