“For sushi lovers.” 5 of 5 stars

Corso Garibaldi, 104, Milan, Italy
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Bento Sushi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,592 of 5,269 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“For sushi lovers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Special sushi De Luxe pays the trip to the Bento and the cool atmosphere with nice Milan people does the rest for a nice experience at the restaurant. Better to reserve, in spite of our sudden and successfully decision to try it when passing by. We wait just some 10 minutes to start dinner! I will return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milan, Italy
“Good, for sushi fans...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ate here with a friend. I'm not a fan of sushi, so my choices on the menu were limited. We shared the edamame which was good. I had the chicken teriyaki, which was fair. The chicken was warm, but the rice was cold unfortunately. My friend had two different sushi rolls and enjoyed them both. Service was fine, though we were squeezed into a small table in the back, presumably because we didn't have a reservation. Pricier than some other Milan restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pordenone, Italy
“Nice sushi restaurant in downtown Milan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good location, next to several trendy bars in downtown Milan. Possibility to dine outside in pedestrian area. Food was good, I selected mixed plate of sushi and sushimi and loabster pyramid on avocado leafs. Maybe not the best sushi ever but it was fresh and good. Price-quality ratio is also positive, considering that Milan is usually very expensive. Recommended

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Whatever”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Differently from other people's reviews, I must say the service was very nice. I've arrived alone and they gave me a nice table outside. The service was fast and the waiter very kind. The only bad experience was the food itself. The seaweed salad was bitter, I couldn't eat it (and usually I love it!) and the sushi was..old? Not fresh at least! I crave sushi every second of my life but I could eat only two pieces of that one. There are many other good places in Milano, where the fish is fresh daily.
I personally don't recommend it but if you like it...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Poland/Italy
“Careful because you might be asked to leave.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

I went to this restaurant to have an aperitivo with my friends. When we arrived they said the aperitivo is finished but we can still benefit from it if we sit inside.

We got really good drinks, each about 10€ (aperitivo price) and we got a small tray of sushi each. It was good but it was so little that we asked for a menu to order some more (restaurant price). After some long wait, we finally got the menu. When we asked the waitress for sth she informed us that we need to leave because the table is booked. We looked around half-empty restaurant, the whole first floor was full of empty tables, and we said "really? Can we at least finish our drinks?", she agreed making an annoyed face, so we just paid the drinks and left swearing we'll never come here again. Pity. I liked the style and the drinks.

And I will not recommend that place to anyone. Sorry, those guys just need to learn that making a client leave with a bad impression is not smart. All you have to do is just tell you're fully booked at this and that time BEFORE you squeeze some money out of your client and kick him out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere