We stayed 5 nights in July with our son aged 20. We had a wonderful time. The hotel is lovely. Very nice staf. Especially the waiters at the breakfast restaurant. The rooms are not large but sufficiente space and beautiful decor. We had a lake view which was worth every penny. The pools were great. The indoor pool was The Best we have ever tried. Must be seen and tried. Breakfast and location outstanding. Only minus was the WIFI quality. Please assure WIFI for all guests in every room and we will definately be back. Stresa itself is a wonderful little town worth visiting. Visit the islands and the mountain by cable car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore