This hotel certainly has the Wow factor when you arrive. Very impressive inside and out. The best thing about it is the location - three/four minutes walk to the town centre. Lovely for an after dinner stroll. Our room was spacious, but agree with an earlier comment on the rugs slipping. Care needed. Also bathroom sounds from neighbouring room were rather noticeable. Balconies are very small and WiFi useless. Easier and quicker to go to one of the bars/cafés in the town where it is free and speedy.
Being on a tour the menu selection was limited but most of the time the choice was adequate if unadventurous. The staff, especially the waiters were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble and they had a great sense of humour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore