A very nice hotel, we got impressed by the opulence, which also hindered us at first. But we had a great time in the outdoor pool area, the soccer field and in the especially the indoor pool. Breakfast was excellent, and so is the location. They had a Ferraris display on the front lawn, which the kids loved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Splendia, Otel, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore