My wife booked this hotel due to its good reputation. We spent a week there and I can confirm the "Regina" deserves all the good reviews. We have been very satisfy and received excellent accomodation. The lake view from our suite 108 ITS BREATHTAKING!!!! If you book at. Regina make sure you get a room faceing the lake. Its just a bit more expensive but worth every penny. (Especially if you consider the room rates are more than reasonable). Our room was elegantly appointed, the marble bathroom perfect. Cleanliness is a must at "Regina" (but of course is what you expect in a Hotel of this level). Food at "charleston" was tasty, well prepared and high quality. A special thanks to Silvio, the restaurant manager, who made our evenings so unique. Dont miss the hotel's SPA: so relaxing. We will definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore