We stayed at the Regina palace for four nights on our honeymoon. We had a lake view room- which of course had a fantastic view! The room was very nice, however the walls are thin and we could hear a lot from neighbouring rooms and cleaners. The hotel staff were lovely, particularly the lady on reception who helped us hire a car, and the lovely men serving in the restaurant. Unfortunately I wouldn't rate the restaurant food, however there's plenty of other places to choose from nearby. The hotel is in a great location, close to everything in town. I would recommend hiring a car (if you don't have one) to see the other towns nearby. All in all a relaxing stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore