We travelled with Riviera Travel and, as we were a coach party, we had a separate dining room off the main one. Although the breakfast buffet was great with everything you could possibly want, our dinner menu was a reduced choice. We travelled as a party of 4 and we like to have a table of our own but we had to sit with different people every evening on large tables for 12. The bedrooms were clean and comfortable.We were there in September and the outdoor pool was dirty as they seem to think the season has finished even though it was still warm. The indoor pool was great, although the decor was rather dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore