* Views! Asked for balcony and view - had both Rm33. Location - so quiet, old church with bells - just wonderful! No fan or air con but left doors open and that was great.
* Breakfast: great - stuffed, fresh, varied (european - ham, cold eggs, cereals, crossiants etc).
* Staff: Stefana just lovely at breakfast - whatever needed! Helpful woman at reception - gave us recommendations for authentic eating places!
* Food nearby: Went to 2 authentic Italian places - traditional, no english spoken, warm and friendly - on up beautiful mountain away from Stresa tourist ville. In one we were trying to work out what 'carciofo' was. Lovely woman bought out a plate with chopped artichokes on!
* Interior: mix of old and more modern decor - all clean and fresh.
Room: Hugge bed so comfortable, great clean decor.Fridge too. Towels don't match and aren't great big fluffy things - but that's cool with us!
Improvements (or anything that could be important to you!)
* Our rm 33 only had hand held shower so showering sitting bath - a simple glass panel and shower clipped to wall would be even greater!
*Bathroom did smell of drains/ musty/ 'uriney' - was clean, may be drains.
Waning about ville nearby! Be aware of small ville nearby 'Binda' - missed turn off and ended up going through here. You need to know exact millimeteres of your car as gap extremely tiny in the extreme - we survived - guy behind left paint on walls!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, HRS, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Brisino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Brisino Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore