I love this hotel. It is beautifully designed with very minimal but thoughtfully modern details. It is extremely clean and the staff is very friendly.
The showers are huge and beautiful, which is difficult to find in Italy (perhaps in Europe in general).
The location is wonderful, as it is right on Piazza Volta, which is one of my favorite piazzas in Como. It is also centrally located and close to the lake.
The restaurant downstairs is nice and a good option if you want to have a quick breakfast, although it's not included with your room. And there's a terrace outside overlooking Piazza Volta if the weather is nice.
Because the Posta is so new, there are a few things it's lacking, although I'm hoping they will be added soon. For example, there is no minibar in the room, which is sometimes inconvenient when we want to have cold water or store bottled water or food. Also, there is no room service and the restaurant is only appropriate for breakfast or cocktails.
I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Como. It is one of the most beautiful places to stay in the area and it VERY reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW HOTEL OPENED ON MARCH 8TH , 2014 AFTER A COMPLETE RESTORATION . NEW , MNIMAL AND IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SQAURE OF COMO ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Posta Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Ristorante Posta Hotel Como
- Posta Design Hotel Como, Italy - Lake Como