We stayed 8 nights. The staff were always helpful and friendly and the rooms clean. There is some road noise without using the airconditioning. The hotel is not lakeside, but an easy walk to all downtown and lakeside places.
Our one glitch was 24 hours without hot water due to major problems with the boiler. The management apologised for the inconvenience and also treated us to a complimentary evening meal, including all wines, in the dining room.
The hotel is only 400 m easy walk from Como San Giovanni Station, but is a more difficult walk if you arrive at Como Lago, s take a taxi in that case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated downtown, 300 meters from Como San Giovanni train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Continental Hotel Como
- Best Western Hotel Como
- Best Western Como
- Como Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Continental Como, Italy - Lake Como