Not the best Best Western!
We were staying in this hotel for 2 nights. The first impression from outdoors - maybe inside it'll be better. But it wasn't. On the reception, when I started to talk English they answered in Italian... So I didn't understand anything. But if you speak with them Italian the staff is helpful (as my husband did).
The room was ok but: the mattress wasn't comfortable (it's like you sleep on the wood); the pillows were "whipped" (I couldn't sleep); air conditioning and heater at the same time seemed like have never been cleaned (you breath with the dust and sneeze all the time); More over we didn't have shower gel for two days (good that I always take these things with me)... ; and the bathroom was a little bit dirty...
The breakfast wasn't so good as someone described in the previous comments! Little choice... If to compare with all the Best Western hotels that I visited.
I was totally disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Continental Hotel
- Best Western Continental Hotel Como
- Best Western Hotel Como
- Best Western Como
- Como Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Continental Como, Italy - Lake Como
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated downtown, 300 meters from Como San Giovanni train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.