“Save your shopping time and money for another stop” 1 of 5 stars

Rolando
Salita Serbelloni 13, 22021 Bellagio, Italy
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 6 shopping in Bellagio
“Save your shopping time and money for another stop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Had same experience with same man. There is an overall issue in this town. This was our second trip to Bellagio. I remembered that they (merchants) are very perticular about your presence in their shop. And yes, they act as if you are an intruder. I never touch anything and was scolded for pointing in a jewelry shop. I saved all of my shopping for the next town. Would not spend a cent in any shop this crazy town. On the flip side, stunning views, restaurant and hotel staff very friendly and accomidating. Save your money for someone who is courteous and appreciates your business.

Visited October 2013

“Pretty Womaned ! Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

After window shopping and prepping to spend some euro's we started to walk into the store, only to be confronted by what we assume to be the owner. He proceeded to tell us that everything was in the window & we could shop from there. After reading the other reviews now I know why! I'm happy to spend my money elsewhere and would suggest others do the same -he deserves no business!

Visited September 2013
Bethesda, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
“Don't touch the shoes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The owner is very hostile. I tried to pick up a black loafer, and he snatched it away from me, telling me not to touch the shoes. He then proceeded to show me a bright orange shoe and said it was the same style so there was no need to look at the black shoe. I then turned to leave and he started to yell at me. I got out of there as fast as I could.

Visited August 2013
Bethesda, Maryland
33 attraction reviews
“These people really don't like shoppers.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

There is no better way to explain all that is wrong with this place. A friend of ours was shopping with us there and the man there told her, "You cannot afford these shoes."

We went in there and my wife picked up a shoe. The man grabbed her by the elbow and took the shoe away from her, and said, "Can't you read?" He pointed to the "Do not touch" sign. Actually, without her reading glasses, my fifty two year old wife could not read the sign. Plus, HE should not need a SIGN to know not to touch a woman. (Also, they are shoes! You need to get a feel for them. And the merchants of Bellagio let you touch their silk for heaven's sake, and silk can be soiled by a touch.)

From the minute you walk in this place you will feel that they are watching you and watching you critically. The only thing that could explain it is that they hate the public.

Go to Capriccio, on the top of the hill. Bobbi there is knowledgeable, sweet, helpful, and she will recognize your style after talking to you for just a minute. Then she will know what other shoes you may like. My wife bought ten pair, because of this, and because the shoes were excellent, stylish and very reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013