“Real value for money!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations
Larnaca
“Real value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner there last night and really enjoyed it. I had really enjoyed my pizza although my wife was not that excited with her anti-pasti experiment...

The place is simple and friendly. It is cheap but the pizza is great! The waitress and the cook we're really nice and friendly.

Visited October 2013

Cork, Cork, Ireland
“nice setting good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

first restaurant we came across when walking from our hotel as it just started to rain we ran in, was full which seem good and we had a table with in mins, nice menu, very good service, very good food, great for people watching as a lot of people were falling on the just wet steps on the street as they are very steep, really nice restaurant

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious pizza and amazing value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here twice during our week in Bellagio and each time was wonderful. The pizza is spectacular and we also had a delicious antipasti platter and a lovely seafood salad. The ambiance is not spectacular but if you are looking for honest, delicious food at unbelievably reasonable prices than look no further. We knew we were in the right place when all the locals were popping in to get take-out. Nothing fancy but great food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Wales
“huge portions and great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I ate here twice during my trip. I had pizza twice and pasta corbonara. Becuase the price was so cheep (around 9Euros) i thought I'd get little portions and so ordered the pasta carbonara and a pizza. However the pasta was huge with a large side dish of parmesan. It was very good if heavy. Then came the pizza, which again was huge. I was so full I couldn't eat it all but what I ate was very good and offered excellent value for money. The waitress was very pleasent. The second visit was on a Saturday, it's was full with locals and so ordered a pizza to take away. It took an awfully long time to come however they were clearly rushed off their foot, as there were other waiting for take away also, but again the (thin crust) pizza was very good quality.

Visited September 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Not your average pizzeria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have eaten plenty of pizza on our Italy travels but this was by far the best. I also ate the biggest and best sirloin I have ever eaten (1.3 lbs) and very thick - cooked to perfection. The house wine was also enjoyable, so you'll want to order a carafe. My wife also enjoyed the lasagne. The price and smiling service made it a memorable dinner and I can imagine it would be popular with the locals. If staying in area again, I would definitely revisit.

• Visited May 2013