“Delicious pizza and amazing value” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #21 of 60 restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious pizza and amazing value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here twice during our week in Bellagio and each time was wonderful. The pizza is spectacular and we also had a delicious antipasti platter and a lovely seafood salad. The ambiance is not spectacular but if you are looking for honest, delicious food at unbelievably reasonable prices than look no further. We knew we were in the right place when all the locals were popping in to get take-out. Nothing fancy but great food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
North Wales
“huge portions and great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I ate here twice during my trip. I had pizza twice and pasta corbonara. Becuase the price was so cheep (around 9Euros) i thought I'd get little portions and so ordered the pasta carbonara and a pizza. However the pasta was huge with a large side dish of parmesan. It was very good if heavy. Then came the pizza, which again was huge. I was so full I couldn't eat it all but what I ate was very good and offered excellent value for money. The waitress was very pleasent. The second visit was on a Saturday, it's was full with locals and so ordered a pizza to take away. It took an awfully long time to come however they were clearly rushed off their foot, as there were other waiting for take away also, but again the (thin crust) pizza was very good quality.

Visited September 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Not your average pizzeria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have eaten plenty of pizza on our Italy travels but this was by far the best. I also ate the biggest and best sirloin I have ever eaten (1.3 lbs) and very thick - cooked to perfection. The house wine was also enjoyable, so you'll want to order a carafe. My wife also enjoyed the lasagne. The price and smiling service made it a memorable dinner and I can imagine it would be popular with the locals. If staying in area again, I would definitely revisit.

• Visited May 2013