“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 Activities in Bellagio
Type: Boat Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: From starting point at Pescallo harbour beach you can enjoy our services offered by a professional rower and kayak enthusiast.Our tours are suitable for everyone, families, groups and young people.We head along Bellagio's west and then the east coast, taking the opportunity to discover hidden nature spots and the beautiful architecture and gardens of the Patrician villas that you'll encounter along the promenade of Bellagio.One tour will take you to the famous Villa del Balbianello and another one to the town of Varenna crossing the lake.Kayak tours along Bellagio and Pescallo, Lake Como, under the guide of a professional expert rower.Kayak rentings.Kayak Lake Aperitif and NIght tours.
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

To view this as well, but it was the only thing you should have the option of you, I have to go back. It has to do. It has to do. It has

Brussels, Belgium
“Discover the shores of the lake from a new angle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Hello, I just finished 3 days of rowing on the lake of Como, starting from Bellagio on sea shells for safety, it was magic to be there simply. Rowing or kayaking and discover the lake and its surroundings with your own power and from an angle nobody else but you will see. Villas, mountains, parks and beautiful gardens but most of all the real will from Michele to show you his lake and to make you like it ! Be sure I will be back I loved it ! Chantal from RSNB (Royal Sport Nautique de Bruxelles).

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Kayaking on Lake Como”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have been to Bellagio many times and always wanted to spend as much time as I could on the water. And finally this year I have been able to go kayaking with my nieces and my 2 year old son. We kind of decided the last minute, as it was a beautiful day, and called Michele to see if he has anything available. We reached him right away and he told us to meet him at the beach in 10 minutes. He was wonderful and very professional and even offered a waterproof bag for my camera as I wanted to take a few pics. He does have one kayak with a seat for toddlers like my son. We went out and it was a wonderful experience to be on the water surrounded by all this beauty. I will definitely do that again on my next visit to Bellagio. Grazie Michele

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful views and a Fantastic Guide !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

After spending the summer Stand-Up-Paddleboarding, I knew I needed to find a beautiful location to continue while on my first vacation to Italy. I was delighted and so excited to find that SUP was offered in Bellagio on Lake Como!
I contacted Mich from Bellagio Watersports (who replied right away) and we arranged a morning to head out on the lake (Best to book your time in advance).
I couldn't have asked for a friendlier guide (Mich!) or a more beautiful setting with perfect sunny weather :)
I highly recommend SUP on Lake Como (It's best if you already have SUP experience).
Bellagio Watersports is a great company to hook up with while visiting the area :)

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Easily lived up to reputation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Had our last day at Lake Como in Bellagio and had planned to try to get on the lake for a paddle. Very windy and overcast conditions were certainly not ideal, but Mich was exemely accommodating and helpful to get us our boards ready to get out amongst the choppy conditions. Nicely safety conscious for both myself and my 7 yo son. You know this is a good operator when a local restaurateur recommended it as well!

Visited October 2013