Pescallo apartments are just lovely and the views are spectacular! Friendly welcome from Pietro and we really enjoyed our time there this Easter week, Lake Como and Bellagio is stunning!
A couple of thoughts which would make this an even better experience in future:-
1. Just a little more in terms of the provided and advertised grocery pack would be great. Some milk and bread would have been good. 4 bottles of water and a bottle of wine meant we needed to get to a shop pretty much straight away.
2. For an apartment like this, a iron would be useful. There is a district lack of plug sockets in the lounge area, with one's in the floor under the sofa, which are very hard to get to.
Other than this, I would recommend Pescallo, but don't try and walk with large cases from Bellagio, get a taxi, which costs €10, as the cobbled hill will kill all but the fittest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PESCALLO a grand, historic home in Bellagio on the shores of Lake Como, a special house, totally covered with an ivy (ampelopsis) more than 100 year sin a sheltered corner by the shouting and tourism chaotic Bellagio, but a three-minute walk from the center, in two years has been transformed into a unique and well-kept residence There are two units available the number "1" 80 square meters, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living room, a kitchen the number "2" 130 square meters with three bedrooms, one on the top floor of the tower, three bathrooms, a huge living room, a kitchen. All units are designed to give the customer a service worthy of a large suite a Grand Hotel, but with the privacy and intimacy of a private home on the shores of Lake Como The owner, an interior designer by profession, and an excellent and attentive host,has restructured and furnished with great care throughout the property, giving attention to every detail:air conditioning ( only in the bedrooms) , Wi-Fi connection, waitress for daily cleaning,linen sheets, soft bathrobes, boat rental (delivered directly to the home dock)cooking course, lunch or a dinner delivered direct to apartment, etc. ..all directly on the lake shore, with every window that gives you the feeling of being on a boat and with a small beach where you can dive in the clean water for a swim!The furnishings are simple shapes and materials,a mix of apparel fabrics and old wood recovery,containers that disappear and large, deep sofas, soft lighting, huge fireplaces and paintings of modern art, great contrast between the white walls and dark floors and stainless kitchens, everything has been designed and designed specifically for the home, and is now in production on the holding of furniture of the owner.a home for an exclusive, unforgettable and relaxing vacation to appreciate the sun of spring and summer, or with the colors of autumn, or the intimacy of winter for a short romantic weekend or a family vacation,or a work situation in peace for any time, season, or occasion, take your time with the rhythm of Pescallo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pescallo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pescallo Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como