We stayed at the hotel in late October. We had a luxury room with a kitchenette a bathroom, living room, and a bedroom. The 2 balcony's overlooked the beautiful lake. The receptionist spoke perfect English so that was nice.
Even though the hotel was about a 5 minute drive up the terrace it is not a problem, we called the hotel and they picked us up. They offer frequent transportation to and from Bellagio at many different times of the day. It was a beautiful hotel, much better than anything you would get in the states. We loved it and had a wonderful experience,
If we could do it again we would skip the fairy ride to Bellagio it is much more expensive than taking the bus, and takes the same amount of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como