The apartment was very spacious and comfortable, with a large patio, with a wonderful, unobstructed view of the lake and mountains. Free parking under the building. The property is about 2 km by road from the town of Bellagio. You don't want to walk on the very busy road, which is narrow and twisty with no sidewalks. There is a way to walk to town during the day without going on the road, passing through the grounds of Villa Melzi, which are worth seeing anyway. The friendly and helpful staff will give you a map. Otherwise you drive and pay for parking, or use the free shuttle service. We found 2 problems with the apartment during our stay. The first is that there were minimal cooking and eating supplies - no bowls for cereal, only one pot and one pan, no condiments such as salt and pepper. The second is that the hotel shuts off the air conditioning when the outside temperature is 23 degrees C. or lower. Our unit had no windows, so the only way to provide ventilation was to open the sliding doors to the patio, which we did not want to do when we were sleeping. Therefore the room became too hot at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como