Just arrived back in the UK having spent two nights in Bellagio. This is a first class hotel with views to die for. The rooms are tastefully decorated and offer the views described. We chose to drive to the hotel from Milan and found it to be an easy and cheap option. The hotel is located a 20 minute walk from the main centre or guests can make use of the free shuttle bus which runs every two hours or so starting at 10am with the last leaving at 9.45pm. Bellagio is an excellent place to stay and certainly the best part of Lake Como. Really enjoyed the stay and would definitely recommend to viewers of trip advisor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como