We had 4 nights here in September and it was one of the best experiences in our three weeks in Italy. We stayed in one of the superior studios on the same floor as reception which was very quiet at night. It was huge with a kitchenette, dining table, large bathroom, and then an outside dining area with lounger chairs looking out over the lake. We found it so relaxing that we loved coming back to take in the afternoon sun and gaze out at the lake and surrounding mountains. Although we drove here we mostly used the shuttle bus to go into Bellagio and then catch ferries to other places, as well as using it in the evenings to eat out. Although we enjoyed Bellagio we loved being out at Borgo le Terrazze away from the hustle and bustle. We also bought wine and cheeses and ate on our terrace. We thought the breakfasts on offer were great value with fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurts, cheese and even homemade cake. The staff are lovely, very friendly and there is a really nice atmosphere about the place. If you are visiting Bellagio you get the best of it all by staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como