I debated between 4 or 5 stars for this one, and if we could do half stars on tripadvisor, I'd give it 4.5. The hotel itself is quite beautiful and the views are extraordinary - that combined with its affordability make it worth staying outside of the town of Bellagio. Yes, there were times we wish we could just step outside our hotel and be in town, but the shuttle is - generally - effective. And there will be times when you will enjoy you are in a quieter part of the lake, for sure.
The rooms are big, modern, clean and comfortable. The pool is really quite awesome with spectacular views. The staff is helpful. It's a very relaxing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como