New, very nice hotel. We (4 people) stayed in an apartment which consisted of two rooms, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen living area. It is all very clean, very new, and very nice. The bathrooms are really nice as well. The best part of this hotel though is the view. UNBELIEVABLE. Also free internet, although it isn't wifi.
Downside: Far away from bellagio, but the shuttle service is very helpful. The seclusion from the town can be an upside as well though.
Overall, if you don't mind being a little way away from bellagio, I would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como