We returned to stay at Hotel Miralago after 3 years and found the Hotel to still be a wonderful home away from home. The red setter Jimbo was there to welcome us as was the staff and we found it hard to say good bye after 3 days. Jimbo had a few more grey hairs than last time but then we all do.
The rooms are small but exceptionally clean and the breakfast buffet was fantastic. The short walk over the cobble stone stairs to the main part of Bellagio was delightful and returning to the quiet seclusion of Pescalo after a day of eating , walking and shopping was as always very restful. Thank you Andreas and Jimbo for a wonderful stay and we hope to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a family run B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. The apartments spacious and ideal for families Located in historical villas, close to town centre just renovated with high quality finishes. Equipped with kitchen and wi-fi our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como