We had to get a taxi to the Hotel from the ferry port which was 10euros and quite difficult to find (a taxi), however you can call the hotel and they will order one for you. Once you reach the hotel it is a 5 - 10 minute walk into Bellagio Village and everywhere is walkable via steps or if you chose the road. It may be on the otherside of the village but it is close to the lake where it is peaceful if you fancy a dip or just to sit on a bench to stare at the view.
We had a balcony room with a fantastic view – the rooms where not as small as I thought they would be which was a nice suprise, but to be honest who needs to be in a room when you have such a fantastic view from the balcony.
The staff make you feel welcome from when you walk in – we were given detailed instructions on where to walk, places to go, things to see and there was a very friendly consierge in the shape of a Red Setter !!!!! if you don’t like dogs he will happily ignore you and you don’t realise he is there, if you do like them then you make a friend for the holiday! Also on the day we left the hotel gave us a lift back to the ferry port with our suitcases, this was such a nice touch and we were so greatful.
The breakfast was amazing, The hotel owner spends the evening baking fresh cakes ready for the morning – as well as cakes there is fruit, cereal, yoghart and a continental breakfast.
The gardens are lovly to sit in for a drink – we didn’t try the jacuzzi but it looked clean and fun.
We probably had one of the best times in this little hotel because of the staff and the *vibe* there
If you want authenticity and italian then this is the place to stay, with its italian style rooms and boutique feel it has a romantic texture and a service like no other!
We have stayed in big hotels with pools and restraurants, yet something about this place made it so special that we can not wait to go back.
Also it is a 1 minute walk away from La Pergola Hotel Restaurant, which made some great food and had a brilliant atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago B&B Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Nuovo Miralago is a small Bed & Breakfast located in the bay of Pescallo,charming village of fishermen on Lake Como, whose name is linked to the main activity of this area, that is fishing. Its position just a few steps from the Lake make you enjoy the tranquility of the place and the sun since dawn. It is possible to reach the center of Bellagio with a ten minute cobblestone walk. The rooms are cozy and have private bathroom, telephone and TV.On demand it is possible to have a parking place inside the hotel court. A delicious breakfast is served in the romantic garden.There is a solarium zone to sunbathe and a Jacuzzi outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.