This is a great little hotel, well worth the money and can be recommended. The rooms and bathrooms are quite small but very pretty. We recommend you book a room with a balcony overlooking the lake as the view is beautiful and very peaceful. Breakfasts are amazing and eaten in a lovely little courtyard in the shade, surrounded by flowers. The only downside to this hotel is the lack of air conditioning (it was very hot when we were there in July) and the steep walk into Bellagio, but neither of these would be a problem in cooler months. Also there is a lovely restaurant opposite with a terrace overlooking the lake which is perfect if you don't fancy the walk into town.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago B&B Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Nuovo Miralago is a small Bed & Breakfast located in the bay of Pescallo,charming village of fishermen on Lake Como, whose name is linked to the main activity of this area, that is fishing. Its position just a few steps from the Lake make you enjoy the tranquility of the place and the sun since dawn. It is possible to reach the center of Bellagio with a ten minute cobblestone walk. The rooms are cozy and have private bathroom, telephone and TV.On demand it is possible to have a parking place inside the hotel court. A delicious breakfast is served in the romantic garden.There is a solarium zone to sunbathe and a Jacuzzi outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.