“Not so good” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #83 of 134 Bergamo B&B and Inns
Greece
“Not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2006

The room was small for 4 people...Actually it was a double bed room that had extra other two beds..Also the heating was not good enough and the room was cold during the morning. I was expecting more luxurious stay for 100 euros that I paid. Te lady was nice and helpful with us. The breakfast was mediorch only the esentials. The locaton though was very good. Only 15 minutes walking from old city.

Stayed November 2006

Business
  • Greek first
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2006

I stayed 12 nights at The B & B Accademia in Bergano, Italy in September 05... The hostess Patrizia was kind and helpful... I enjoyed our breakfast talks. It was so convenient-within walking distance to the old city and the Museum where I spent my days painting. I even became accustom to sharing a bathroom with the other guest...Senora Patrizia attention to the cleaning details were first rate...I felt safe in the house which was enclosed in a charming gated alley which was kept locked and was equiped with security cameras. I would happily stay there again.

Stayed September 2005

Been to Accademia Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Accademia Bed & Breakfast

Address: Via Francesco Baracca 3, 24123 Bergamo, Italy
Location: Italy > Lombardy > Province of Bergamo > Bergamo
Ranked #83 of 134 B&Bs / Inns in Bergamo
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Accademia Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Accademia Bed & Breakfast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.