We stayed here 23rd October for 4 nights. We also got a room at the back of the hotel right over the building work, yes it was noisy enough when we were in the room but it stopped early in the evening and didnt start too early in the morning so it wasn't a problem. Our room was small, but clean and had a balcony. Bathroom was lovely - nice decor.
Breakfast was nice - the usual hot food (eggs, bacon, sausage etc) cereals, cheeses, bread, fruit tea coffe water etc etc .. all fresh and tasty
Reception was bright with plesant staff, it never a problem getting wi-fi codes etc.
Location was fantastic - less than 5 minute walk to train station & bus station. 15 min walk to the funicular up to Citte Alta .. I would definately stay here again if I was going to Bergamo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 88 rooms equipped with all comfort. The Hotel is located in the city centre of Bergamo (40 km far from Milan) opposite the "Papa Giovanni Congress Center" and near the "Donizetti Theatre", 300 meters from the railway station. The bus station with direct services to Bergamo airport is next to hotel. The Mercure hotel features a bar and facilities for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci Hotel Bergamo
- Accor Bergamo Palazzo Dolci