Stayed at the hotel for 1 night to viit Bergamo on the way to Bellagio,Lake Como.
Arrived late check in was very fast, room was spotless a little small with high ceilings, but modern and the bed was comfy, our room looked out onto a garden, and was very quiet at night.
Breakfast was plentiful, with a good selection for every palette.
Check out was good and we were able to leave our bags while we went into the old town which was 10 min walk to the fenicular with a five min ride to the old town.
For a three star hotel it was more like a four star.We were lucky as we got a deal £88 b/b for two of us.would stay again and definetly recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The name and delicious dishes of its Del Moro Restaurant are renowned and are complemented by a hotel service that is in many respects unique in the city of Bergamo.The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff, the hotel's enviable position and catering that demonstrates why its cuisine has become so prestigious: from its sumptuous buffet breakfast to its tailor-made lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Cappello d'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western